APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5TH MARCH at 21.00Hrs.
- Are you looking to raise capital for your start-up?
- Do you need money to scale-up?
Business Angels Moldova (BAM) is organizing a special offline event to give you the chance to present your business to a group of committed investors.
The date of the offline event will be shared soon.
> What is Deal Dinner?
Deal Dinner is a private, closed event organized for the members of the BAM who are looking to invest in local start-ups in the following 12 months. The events are organized every second month and gather together local start-ups and influential private investors in a relaxed setting.
> The event format is simple:
- Every startup will have 5 minutes to present their business idea, followed by 10 minutes of Q&A by our angel investors panel.
- You will also network with our investors before and after the pitch presentation.
> Who can attend?
You should apply for funding from Business Angels Moldova ONLY if you can answer ‘YES’ to EVERY of the following questions:
- Do you have a minimum viable product or prototype with proof of concept?
- Do you have initial traction with active paying or non-paying users?
- Did you define your business model?
- Do you have a ready pitch deck (optional)
> Why should you attend?
- If you have a market-proven MVP and are looking to raise capital for your company.
- If you want to find people to help you grow your company or product.
- If you want to extend your network & meet influential and like-minded professionals.
We have LIMITED PLACES!
If you are eligible and want to grab this chance, register now HERE
This initiative is powered by Tekwill, BAM, XY Partners, investitii.md, and is organized with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Embassy of Sweden in Chisinau.